If you’ve ever been to Asia or South America, you’re probably familiar with sugarcane juice, typically sold by a street vendor with a cart full giant canes! If you haven’t been to either of those places, well then, get to Woodstock! Our sugarcanes are sourced from small farmers in Florida and brought up to New York by MiamiFruit.
Every morning, our team of juicer gurus pumps out FRESH sugarcane juice from 7:30-11 a.m., with early morning ginger shots for the brave.
If you like yours a little tangy, jugs of cane juice mixed with ginger and lime are also served fresh alongside the classic.
Juicing sugarcane requires a special juicer to pulverize the long cane into a pulp and extract its juices, which is likely why you won’t encounter it in your everyday juice bar!
Though it may not be the easiest of juices to squeeze out, the benefits– and unique, sweet flavor– are totally worth it. Check out the perks:
- Liver strengthener
- Immune booster and infection fighter
- Diuretic, helping with kidneys and urinary tracts
- Rich in alkaline minerals like Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese and Iron
- Full of electrolytes. rehydrating you after a good night's sleep
- Helps to achieve clear and radiant skin due to abundance of natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs)
- Full of antioxidants that prevent the oxidative degradation of cellular fats and lipids and control DNA damage
An added benefit for Woodstock attendees is the energy boost, sparking wild dance parties every morning for hours next to the cane juice station!
An added benefit for Woodstock attendees is the energy boost, sparking wild dance parties every morning for hours next to the cane juice station! And since it’s low on the glycemic index, you won’t crash after two songs, either. :)
We hope you're there to join us next year for the dance parties, the juices, the ginger shots, and all the memories.
P.S. Woodstock 2020 will be our 10 year anniversary!